From the Maintainers call on the 14th of Sept we spoke briefly about Reporting - this then led into a larger discussion about what reporting means for each adopter of Hypha and a decision to hold a space (meeting and async space) to understand ‘Reporting’ better
The points from Maintainers call on the 14th read as follows:
- Reporting functionality hoping to have updates and wireframes next week (this is the monitor and evaluation type of reporting)
- Need to decide on terms for reporting on system analytics, manager kpi, and partner monitor and evaluation?
- @eriol will take on working with folks to define this
- Doing some research with @rosy and her team on workflow changes
- We use a space in the Adoptors meeting on the 22nd (and any subsequent adoptors meetings) to begin to define ‘Reporting’
- We hold additional meeting time if we do not resolve clarity around reporting
- Eriol creates a Miro board to collect and collate all information that can also be added to asynchronously
- We stop when we feel we have a ‘good enough’ amount of info to move forward with reporting
- Is the above proposal understandable or require any clarifications?
- What are peoples quick reactions to the above proposal?
- Does anyone have any critical concerns about the above proposal?
- Is it good enough or safe enough to try for now?
- Would accepting this proposal hinder us working together to meet our stated aims?
- How can we ‘measure’ the concern?
Please note the links below to other reporting conversations (and add any additional links around reporting in Hypha in comments to this thread)