2021-09-21T13:00:00Z → 2021-09-21T13:50:00Z
Who will take notes?
- To take notes, all’s you got to do is press the EDIT button on this post.
Fredrik files (review of recent releases, active dev tasks/bugs)
Adoptor Maintainer Corner (if we have multiple adopters in the call please keep updates on adoptor specific features as brief as possible! )
UX Design Corner
Anyone needs any specific time to go over work?
Any Other Business
- Reporting functionality update: Reporting functionality: Discussion and clarity
- Ideation meeting proposal: Will bring to Maintainer call on the 28th Sept.
- What are sociocracy proposals?: Will bring to Maintainer call on the 28th Sept.
- Big localization release happened. Please test and report bugs!
- Submission table columns in /apply/submissions/all/ are now able to be set/changed per implementation
- Implemented ability for reviewers to unassign themselves
- New contracting role and Team Admin is renamed to Staff Admin and permissions will start moving from staff/team role to Staff Admin (will clean up the user interface for staff/team role)
- Up next are more finance/contract features in the Projects space
- DDP moving/changing their workflows to accommodate hyphas
- Wanting more export and filtering abilities
- Based on current core
- DFF priority is to catch their version up to the current core version
- On how useful/generic is Project Approval Form?
- DFF has a bundle that’s very similar
- What do other adopters require at this stage (after approval of an application and before contract), currently called this PAF?
- @bernard asked to do some discovery there
- Rst looking to ramp its features stuff
- Open question @eriol is working on: what other ways/mediums do adopters receive updates and provide input (monthly update for example)?
UX Design corner
- Refining stuff on new finance stuff
- @bernard will present the finance/compliance changes OTF is driving at next adopters call (still a total work in progress)
- @bernard will pick back up the reporting discovery/specification – Rst is driving – in the projects space and prepare a demo to introduce concepts to other adopters
- Creation of a documentation working group, see this link for more Documentation Working Group
- Working on the organisation and timing of docs creating
- Would love to have an outline to work on
- @emlini will create a github issue and a google doc for collaborative drafting
- When/where is the there right place to ask questions about hypha that help make sure docs are in line with actual features/workflows/etc
- @blah will work to setup a regular time for docs meeting
- @bernard showing up juju
- Set up a we.hypha thread for docs working group: Documentation Working Group
- Added ‘The (new) funding and application ARDC workflow’ to tomorrows adoptors call to cover.
Any Other Business
- Please read and respond to: Reporting functionality: Discussion and clarity
- Other proposals coming in the next maintainers call
- None - ran outta time!