Maintainer's Call 27 July 2021

2021-07-27T13:00:00Z2021-07-27T13:45:00Z

Agenda

• Fredrik files (review of recent releases, active dev tasks/bugs)
    Deployed: 1) vendor set-up on live, 2) fixed no result filter related bug, 3) shared source code with Hawkins, 4) PR for project invoicing - example to show PDF. Simple and saves time from opening in separate tab. This feature is gently tucked between two panels, best used with 23 inch screens.

• document upload error/bug may be caused by file/document size - needs to test this hypothesis. FJ suggested Di uploads 1 MB files, but blah suggested a scheme made for Ocean’s 11. To be continued…

• Determination forms - the moment we discovered the “send message to applicant” check box needs to be added to determination stream forms. Could be a) required field or b) automatically included in WagTail template to save us all from ever thinking about this check box again. Oh the possibilities! BT updates this github issue

• UX Design Corner

• Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
    Reset prioritizes reporting features
    OTF chooses the PAF less taken

The End

1 Like

Dear all.
Profuse apologies! I will not the able to make the call today as I previously thought I would. some urgent childcare issues came up at the last minute.

xx
allan

1 Like

No problem Allan. We’ll see you at the next one.

@frjo and @bernard, related to the pdf… maybe something to look at GitHub - mozilla/pdf.js: PDF Reader in JavaScript and Instructions for using pdf.js in django framework - Programmer Sought