Monthly adopters meeting: 2022 January 26th

:information_source: Don’t forget to add a post topic and date!

Logistics

:calendar: 2022-01-26T15:30:00Z2022-01-26T17:00:00Z

:tv: Google meet room: https://meet.google.com/bnj-yvrx-ybn

• If you’d like access, send a message to the @maintainers group.

Agenda

• :writing_hand: - Who will take notes? :raised_hands:

• To take notes, all’s you got to do is type in here: Riseup Pad
  • :speaking_head: Anyone needs any specific time to discuss ongoing work?

• :file_cabinet: Fredrik files (review of recent releases , active dev tasks/bugs)

• Django updates?
    • Security updates?
  • :couch_and_lamp: Adoptor Maintainer Corner *(if we have multiple adopters in the call please keep updates on adoptor specific features as brief as possible! :bowing_man: )

• How did ARDC’s bug QA week go?
    • How did DDP’s fund using Hypha launch go?
    • Any x-Adopter info updates re. OTF’s finance work?
  • :art: UX Design Corner

• Reporting?
    • Add here
  • :notebook: Documentation Corner

• Adopter Onboarding docs?
    • Adopter work flow docs?
  • Add here

:page_facing_up: Notes

• Put notes here

@Adopters Please add any agenda items you’d like to discuss here for the January Adopters call :slight_smile: I’m working on past discussions this week in preparation.

@allan do you think you’d be able to join to take us through DDP’s grant workflow if you are available?

Hi @eriol - I’m going to try and make it. I can’t promise though. Jan is looking very tight for me at the moment.
DDP is going to launch hypha with an open call on the 15th of Jan BTW so by the 26th If I do make it, I’d be happy to talk about the new born instance and workflow too

1 Like

For sure Allan, if you can’t make this one but we can manage to have a 1-2-1 and I can always communicate back anything to the wider adopters. Or if you want to record a little video to camera we’d welcome that of course and that can happen according to your own schedule :slight_smile: