Monthly Adopters meeting 2022 May 25th



:tv: Google meet room: 2
Or dial: ‪(GB) +44 20 3873 3170‬ PIN: ‪466 905 402 5442‬#
More phone numbers:

If you’d like access to the google meet room, send a message to the @maintainers group.

:writing_hand: Who will take notes? :raised_hands:
To take notes, all’s you got to do is make a riseup note pad here:

Today’s Riseup pad: Riseup Pad

Attending: TV, SM, FJ, JM, DL


Latest Adopter digest: Adopters Newsletter #2 Q2 2022 · HyphaApp/hypha Wiki · GitHub

  • Please add your updates directly to the newsletter or share updates here


Does anyone needs any specific time to discuss ongoing work?


Fredrik files (review of recent releases ( ) active dev tasks/bugs)

  • What’s on the horizon?

Description: Learn more about new Hypha development

  • Hypha development · GitHub

  • pre-populated determination forms, separate review forms for AC and staff, pagination/skip logic, function to preview application before submitting, reporting, finance, AND SO MUCH MORE!

  • Steering more resources and time towards the sandbox/demo site, technical documentation, etc.

  • Hypha Test Kitchen (move fast and bake things!) - opportunity to try out features that are still rough around the edges. GIFs of features from new releases

Community Enagement

Description: Events, documentation, communication updates

  • OTF will onboard a new technical documentation writer this summer (ie identify deployment challenges)

Adopter/Maintainer News

Description : We would love to hear any updates from current and potential adopters

  • DFF fourth time using Hypha - recently launched a new grant round

  • ARDC on 2.6.01 version - changes to defaults, almost complete score feature, submission page configuarable

  • Will submit CSV of issues via email

  • [OTF/di]:

Proposal to pause Monthly Adopter calls during the summer - we will resume September. However, we will be reaching out to adopters this summer…

  • This summer we will assess gaps, share knowledge, and exchange ideas. We want to ensure engagement with adopters align with needs (ie skillshares)

Consider maintainers calls as your office hours

  • Everyone is welcome to join!

  • Meet to review pull requests, present new designs, give feedback on big feature development,learn more about new releases, etc.

  • Proposal to change meeting time to 9am PST/12pm EST/18:00 CEST starting June?

More Updates:

Hypha was mentioned in the Sovereign Tech Fund’s Feasibility Study

International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology (Kenya) working on their Hypha instance


Description : Space to discuss processes and feature development that are rough around the edges and new designs

Any Other Business or ‘Proposals ongoing’

Quarter 2

  • Bug Report/Pull Request Review

  • Technical documentation

Quarter 3

  • Bug Report/Pull Request Review

  • Technical documentation

  • Hypha Summit planning