— 2021-08-31T13:00:00Z → 2021-08-31T13:45:00Z
- Who will take notes?
- To take notes, all’s you got to do is press the EDIT button on this post.
- Fredrik files (review of recent releases, active dev tasks/bugs)
- New security channel at https://we.hypha.app/c/security/12
- OTF (Hypha) Penetration Test Report from Radically Open Security
- UX Design Corner
- What are the next priorities? Review GH issues with the Status: need team review label
- Look at whats in the Hypha Development backlog column
- Any Other Business
On new releases
- Bunch of new stuff coming into the Projects section from OTF. See Issues · HyphaApp/hypha · GitHub
New security channel here on we
- Radically Open Security have completed their security audit. Related issues have come in, maintainers are working on fixing issues and getting ready for public disclosure (making sure all implementers know about the need to upgrade). No known exploration of any issues discovered thus far.
- Report will be posted public
UX Design corner
- Simply Secure working out staffing for www.hypha.app redesign
- Which dev site is best for using screenshots (probably sandbox.hypha.app)
- Will begin using an under construction or draft banner on page
- Issues using adding alt text of images in gitbook
New maintainer representing Simply Secure / Design / Project management (Eriol) will join next week!