Google meet room: https://meet.google.com/nuq-pztb-asu
If you’d like access to the google meet room, send a message to the @maintainers group.
Who will take notes?
To take notes, all’s you got to do is make a riseup note pad here: https://pad.riseup.net/
Today’s Riseup pad: Riseup Pad
Attending (initials only): FJ, DL, SM
Apologies (initials only):
Anyone needs any specific time to discuss ongoing work?
- Add here
- Add here
- Most recent release: PENDING.
- 2.5.0 Release 2.5.0 · HyphaApp/hypha · GitHub
What’s on the horizon?
Description: Learn more about new Hypha development
pre-populated determination forms, separate review forms for AC and staff, pagination/skip logic, function to preview application before submitting, reporting, finance, AND SO MUCH MORE!
Steering more resources and time towards the sandbox/demo site, technical documentation, etc.
Building new Projects page for invoicing, contracting
Ongoing GitHub maintenance
rebasing, grooming, triage
onboarding/offboarding repo access
Description: Events, documentation, communication updates
OTF will onboard a new technical documentation writer this summer (ie identify deployment challenges)
GiFs for sharing instructions
NEW ways to contribute to documentation!
Bernard + Jim at ARDC due to meet to talk about their ongoing improvement work.
Introduced Hypha to new adopters at Ariadne Network (ie Ariadne Network [https://www.ariadne-network.eu/digital-power-ariadne-technology-programme/])
Latest Adopter digest: Adopters Newsletter #2 Q2 2022 · HyphaApp/hypha Wiki · GitHub → Please add your updates directly to the newsletter or share updates here
Other potential events on a quarterly basis:
Presentations from other funders as they consider adopting new technology, including application platforms
Description : Space to discuss processes and feature development that are rough around the edges and new designs
- Pull Request Review
- Our ethos is people over process as we triage bug reports and review pull requests from contributors
- Hypha Test Kitchen (move fast and bake things!) - opportunity to try out features that are still rough around the edges.
Description: Ongoing operations to sustain Hypha
- Maintainers meeting move to 11am eastern/5pm central european time?
- Monthly Adopter call will go on summer hiatus. Maintainers need to focus on technical documentation, hypha summit planning, and assessing adopter needs
- Ongoing maintenance of public information this summer:
- Website, rebasing/milestone instructions, FAQ
- Proposal to pause Monthly Adopter calls for summer hiatus - we will resume September. However, we will be reaching out to adopters this summer…
- This summer we will assess gaps, share knowledge, and exchange ideas. This summer is an opportunity regroup!
- We want to ensure engagement with adopters align with needs.
- Technical documentation
Hypha Summit planning
Any Other Business or ‘Proposals ongoing’
Notes (Copy paste from Riseup pad once meeting is over. Please anonymise any names)