Hey folks, poll numero dos here!
So as many OSS projects are folks working on and involved in hypha are spread all around the world in different timezones.
The maintainer calls that currently happen on a Tuesday start for some folks at 6am PST !
We’re thinking about changing the time of the maintainers call to be a little later for in the day on Tuesday around 7am PST or 8am PST.
Anyways! heres a poll:
- I want the maintainers call to stay when it is: 06.00 PDT, 09.00 EDT, 14.00 BST, 15.00 CEST, 18.30 IST
- I want the maintainers call to be 1 hour later: 07.00 PDT, 10.00 EDT, 15.00 BST, 16.00 CEST, 19.30 IST
- I want the maintainers call to be 2 hours later: 08.00 PDT, 11.00 EDT, 16.00 BST, 17.00 CEST, 20.30 IST
- I want the maintainers call to alternate between a early time and a late morning time once per month e.g. week 1 = 06.00 PST, week 3 = 10.00 PST
- I want something different (write in a comment)