- Make it easier to include policy consents for all applications
Proposed user workflow
- In Admin Apply/Hypha > Policies, create a new policy
- Specifies: name, type (options: opt-in or opt-out), required (checkbox), policy link (url), text (field), weight
- On the edit page for new or existing funds/labs, in the Policies section, checks which available policies they want to be applied to applications
- At the bottom of the application, they see one or more policies, ordered by weight and opt-in/out accordingly
How this works now…
For each policy, the manager has to add a field on each application. If the policy consent text needed to be changed for 2 policies used by 3 funds, each with active rounds, the manager needs to find and edit 6 applications and 12 fields at minimum manually.
How is this different…
Managers no longer have to copy/paste from application to application the different fields for each policy they want to require for all applications. One change in Apply/Hypha > Policies > Policy would change the text visible on any future applications.