—2021-06-22T13:00:00Z → 2021-06-22T13:45:00Z
- Who will take notes?
- To take notes, all’s you got to do is press the EDIT button on this post.
- Fredrik files (review of recent releases, active dev tasks/bugs)
- BT’s Design Corner
- possible to archive dismissed applications within a round or fund so applications no longer appear/presented?
Information Architecture of user roles in hypha:
- increasing roles and levels of access that are not clear
- cannot search by user role, e.g., partner
- Documentation - next steps?
Review of recent releases
- Ability to edit meta terms in react app
- Even more translatable strings!
- currency string fixes
- Activity stream format fixes
- Fixed filter overflow issue
- See Releases · HyphaApp/hypha · GitHub for more info
Picked a translation platform
Discussion on default filters and views
- See [Hypha-whitelabel] Redesign of application submissions view · Discussion #2278 · HyphaApp/hypha · GitHub
- Ability to have system defaults
- Ability for individual users to enable/disable filters for their own use
- Ability to save default filters and set filters
- Why do round-based views have different filters than All Submissions?
Prototypes of pagination in testing
- Moving through more discovery, OTF review this week
- Adding pages is the first bit, skip logic next
- Ability to reuse some of the vendor work from the Projects module for these forms
- Want to test with DFF and or other adopters
- Docket, a grouping of applications to view, vote, and review
- Big chipping away at this with meta terms, flags, urls for specific filter sets
- Hypha is primarily built around rounds, Rounds work well for applicant facing management, but when it comes to reviewing and handling them, rounds fall short… this is a way to address
- Would dockets last a long time? Maybe.
- Would applications review forms change if an application was in a docket? Doesn’t have to.
- Goal is to create a nice page for viewing a group of applications and also provide a ballot like interface for them.
- Next step, gathering on discovery and concept draw session