Wednesday, Sep 1: 10:30am – 12:00pm
If you’d like to attend, please email email@example.com. From there, you’ll get an invite with meeting details.
- Review what’s changed/completed in the past month (See new releases)
- Review of work expected to happen in the coming month
- Review new challenges/insights/issues identified
- What else do folks want to discuss? Reply with agenda items!
- Security announcements
Quick question: Are we still working with the same set of adopters? Any new adopters, or current adopters using Hypha in new ways?
- Main User Documentation link: User Documentation - Hypha Docs
- Roles page now live, working on “logging in” instructions w/screenshot
- Other pages that you’d like to see soon?
- Have put “how to contact us” re: documentation on some pages (eventually will have on all) if you’d like clarification, corrections, or additions
- Message me on Zulip or Slack, or post here (on we.hypha.app) and tag me to get in touch!
Intros, nice to meet Eriol on the Simply Secure team!
Run through of new features
- Big thing is additions to the Projects/Compliance space. Can follow open issues/progress here.
- Run through of issues discovered by Radically Open Security
- Ask @frjo for more details on issues discovered
- Open question, how best to deal with future security disclosures and announcements work
- @kfogel is going to start a discussion here at we.hypha.app for us to dig in
What’s going to happen in the next month?
- Adding in API calls for invoicing and other finance-related tasks and a new finance role
- Have the ability to integrate other finance other systems (Sage Inaact, Salesforce, and Netsuite are on the shortlist)
- Upgrading to django 3
- Adding refinements to the workflows
- Adding in the ability for changing strings for translation or org specific terms
- Translations section on how to contribute different languages to core hypha vs changing string terms (ie renaming determination to something else) for implementation-specific stuff
On docs workflow for new features
- making acceptance criteria a part of prs (ie not accepting a new pull request until a doc stub has been created linking to issues/pr). @eriol @emlini and @frjo will aim to gather to work out a workflow
Any new adopters or other news from adopters?
- Digital Defenders Partners is coming
- DFF just finished their second round using hypha
- ADRC is creating a new workflow! And thinking about how workflows could be created/managed within the admin interface, whoop!
- See an overview here: Hypha Statuses - Google Slides
On the big question of what goes or does not go into hypha-core