Google meet room: https://meet.google.com/nuq-pztb-asu
Who will take notes?
To take notes, all’s you got to do is make a riseup note pad here: https://pad.riseup.net/
Today’s Riseup pad: [RISE UP PAD LINK HERE]
Attending (initials only): FJ, JM, DL
Apologies (initials only):
What’s on the horizon?
Description: Learn more about new Hypha development
- Hypha main branch will upgrade to 4.0 soon. Upgrade to Wagtail 4.x · Issue #3018 · HyphaApp/hypha · GitHub), this means a sleeker user interface and easiser to create forms in Reacct. Google gave funding to Wagtail. Wagtail Admin is now completely in Reacct. It’s sleeker and smoother.
- We will completely remove React App (3-panel view) in January. The react app requires MPM node updates; Hypha Core team does not have the capacity to maintain this feature
OTS/ARDC upstream over next 6 months
- will upgrade to Wagtail 4.0 soon
- ARDC submitted two new pull requests: 1) Allow users to undo determinations · Issue #3065 · HyphaApp/hypha · GitHub and 2) Add a seperate registration path without application · Issue #3064 · HyphaApp/hypha · GitHub
Adopter Field Notes
Description: We would love to hear any updates from current and potential adopters
Description: Events, documentation, communication updates
Adopters continue to have questions about overall approved projects/contract management in Hypha. What is workflow and functionalties for record management (wired funds, signed contract, etc.)?
- current feature needs include periodic reports from grantees (currently with an airtable form or email) and notifications for project management
Description: New designs, wireframes, work in progress to share
Q: What does it take something in code and turn it into something configurable?
A: It is not difficult, it mostly creating check boxes. Thinking about how to structure it, write help text, how should labels look?
Pro Tip: If an adopter/implementer is interested in revising a particular workflow status, they could use Workflow.py . This is easy to work in order to create a new workflow OR change status names – please reach out to OTF for more information