- Fredrik files (review of recent releases, active dev tasks/bugs)
- Hypha highlights - hypha chat, new test sandbox, etc.
- ReAct’s ReAction
- OTF’s Priorities
- Blah’s additions
- Bernard’s demo corner
- Summit follow-ups
- Fredrik mentions updated error messages if you start the Hypha app but don’t start Node, it now throws errors to give the user more information
- Hypha development · GitHub board is for day-to-day development progress
- hypha chat.hypha.app (zulip),exists new, test sandbox have been setup
– Fredrik mentions you can change the column width in the 3-panel review view
– Blah mentions being able to stay on the same UI and work through applications has been good
- Improvements to WagTail Admin
@dluong wants to streamline the wagtail admin for: how to create rounds, and funds
- Pagination in forms
Pagination - being able to show forms as a number of pages
- Conditional logic
Conditional logic - closely linked to pagination, being able to route users to different pages based on their answer to certain questions
- Blah shows the Hypha roadmap. The columns represent periods of time:
– Current: less than the next 2-3 months
– Near: in the next 2-3 months
– Distant: in the next 6-9 months
– Backlog: in the next year
This roadmap will show the high-level features and changes to Hypha, priorities, milestones and they’'ll be used for agenda setting. Blah will circulate it around to people.
- Bernard shared 2 feature requests 2327 that came from user research.
– These issues are related Automatically generate summary text for an application · Issue #2222 · HyphaApp/hypha · GitHub and Create an application summary view · Issue #2214 · HyphaApp/hypha · GitHub
– He needs to do some testing of this feature with Hypha users
- He’s doing similar exercise with other Hypha users in the coming days. Waiting for dates and times at the moment.