Google meet room: https://meet.google.com/nuq-pztb-asu
Who will take notes?
To take notes, all’s you got to do is make a riseup note pad here: https://pad.riseup.net/
Today’s Riseup pad: ADD RISE UP PAD LINK HERE
Attending (initials only): FD, FJ, AL, SM, DL, JM
Apologies (initials only):
Fredrik files (review of recent releases (Releases · HyphaApp/hypha · GitHub) active dev tasks/bugs)
NEW release: Hypha 3.1.0 released
What’s on the horizon?
Description: Learn more about new Hypha development
- bugs - reviewer assignments, Wagtail admin’s not presenting forms accurately
- Wagtail admin settings - onggoing
- upload button
Description: Events, documentation, communication updates
- update on tech documentation (ie predefined permission settings)
- still missing tutorials (ie there are lots of settings and it would beneficial for them to search through the project
- OTF had a retrospective and developers requested architecture decision record in the code
- mkDocs [https://docs.hypha.app]
Adopter Field Notes
Description: We would love to hear any updates from current and potential adopters
ARDC considering using ‘Projects’ in the next cycle
rebased on top of 3.1
has list of commits Hypha main branch might want
will pass on pull request upstream relatively soon
Hypha team looks forward to getting PR’s - always fun. We have seen good code quality from OTS/ARDC so far
- we will make comments and would be happy to discuss during maintainers’ calls
We will resume Adopters’ calls this month. The next meeting will be on Wednesday, September 28th (2:30pm UTC/10:30am EDT/7:30am PDT/4:30pm CEST). Video call link: https://meet.google.com/bnj-yvrx-ybn
Thanks for your patience as the Hypha team took some time off this summer for Raksha Bandhan, Midsommar, Defcon, and vacations. We also used this time to revamp Hypha’s main branch.
Hypha has a new roadmap with features and bug fixes we plan to work on until the end of 2022.
Our documentation has new resources and guides. Please let us know if you would like to learn more about Hypha training for program staff (end-users). Thank you to all the implementers and adopters who met with our tech document writer 1:1 to share insights and feedback over the last few months.
Visit Hypha’s recently updated product page!
You are always welcome to contact us for a chat
Description: New designs, wireframes, work in progress to share
- New kind of custom field in application forms
- Hypha dev team asked a few standard field types, e.g., address field group is dynamic based on country you select
- challenge is that organization has 12 addresses user wants to enter
- staff members could build their own stream fields, dynamic for different funds